And here is the recipe for four people.
- 1 broccoli of approximately 1 kg
- 1 onion
- 80 g of raisins
- 80 g of pine nuts
- 100 g of tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Pepper as needed
- In a pan, stew the onion with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the broccoli, peeled and cut into small pieces, leaving it to brown.
- Add the tomato sauce, pine nuts and raisins soaked in the water.
- Add salt and pepper and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is cooked.
You can serve as a side dish as desired, or you can opt to cook the pasta al dente and stir it in the pan with the sauce.
Furthermore, you could use the seasoning to prepare a baked pasta . In fact, after cooking the pasta for a few minutes less than the expected cooking time, you can add the seasoning with plenty of pecorino or caciocavallo , either grated or diced. Place everything in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes and your baked pasta with stirred broccoli will be ready to be enjoyed.