Spaghetti with swordfish, cherry tomatoes and mint is a quick and easy recipe to prepare, also economical if you use good frozen swordfish. And here's the goodness in one bite!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of spaghetti
- 400 g of swordfish cut into cubes
- Mint to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g of pachino tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (or chili pepper ) to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- Sauté a clove of poached garlic in the pan, creating a tasty sauté with oil.
- Add the cherry tomato washed and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the swordfish into cubes and, as soon as the tomato is stewed, remove the garlic clove from the pan and add the cubes, seasoning with salt. When the swordfish changes color, blend with the wine, add pepper or chili pepper and mint to taste.
- Bring the water to the boil and let the spaghetti cook, taking care to drain them 2 minutes before the indicated cooking time. Then proceed to sauté them in the pan with the freshly prepared seasoning.
To the single dish you can also add a sprinkling of homemade breadcrumbs toasted in extra virgin olive oil.