Spaghetti with swordfish, cherry tomatoes and mint are a quick and easy recipe to prepare, also cheap if you use good frozen swordfish. And here's goodness in one bite!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of spaghetti
- 400 g of diced swordfish
- Mint to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g of pachino tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (or hot pepper ) to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- Sauté a clove of garlic in a pan, creating a very tasty sautéed with oil.
- Add the tomato washed and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the swordfish into cubes and, as soon as the tomato is stewed, remove the garlic clove from the pan and add the cubes, salting. When the swordfish changes color, blend with the wine, add pepper or chilli pepper and mint to taste.
- Bring the water to the boil and cook the spaghetti, taking care to drain them 2 minutes before the indicated cooking time. Then proceed to sauté them in the pan with the freshly prepared sauce.
You can also add a sprinkling of homemade bread toasted in extra virgin olive oil to the single dish.